The “VETRI NAM KAIYIL” question cum guide Books were published by IVDP continuously for the eleventh consecutive year. These books are prepared by the team of experts from the Govt. teachers in Tamil, English and Telugu languages for 1oth and 12th standard students.
These guide books are distributed to the students studying in Government and Govt. aided schools free of cost in Krishnagiri, Dharmapuri and Vellore districts.
The “VETRI NAM KAIYIL” question cum guide book brought the following results among students
- The passing percentage was increased.
- Helpful to poor students and totally prevent them from spending money on private tuitions/tutorial classes.
- Helped to score high marks
- Increased the confidence of exam appearing students.
ENCOURAGING HIGHER EDUCATION BY SCHOLARSHIPS
IVDP HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP is meant for Orphan and Semi orphan students studying in the colleges. The IVDP supports with Rs. 10,000 for orphan students and Rs.7,500 for semi orphan students as scholarship.
MOTIVATING THE TEACHERS
IVDP believes that the teachers are the force to improve the quality of education. So often IVDP encourages them with gifts.
Support to Enhancing the infrastructure of educational institutions
Apart from providing educational scholarships to needy children in the schools and colleges, IVDP also contributes considerable amount every year to improve the infrastructures of the schools and colleges with a view to provide the quality education to the poor and marginalized children.
The infrastructure enhancement programme includes the following:
- Desk and benches to schools
- Library and Smart class rooms
- Computer Lab, Science Lab for schools and colleges
- Tabs and Laptop to Staff
- Roofing and Equipping auditoriums
- Construction of toilets
- Construction of Class Rooms
- Construction of compound walls
- Installation of CCTV cameras
- Providing uniforms to tribal children
- Electric Generators
- Gifting Fastrack bags,
- Dictionary, geometry boxes
- Band equipments
- Water purifiers
- LED Televisions
- Water bottles
- Mid day meals to poor college students
- Ear Ring Gift to Ultra Poor Student
SIGNIFICANT SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMES
- Self employment training programme for college students
- Bridge course & Skill training programmes for college students
- Gold Medals to achievers in the schools
- Gifts to motivate the school teachers